Friday, January 23, 2009

On Vacation

Here we are in Santa Rosa. I'm typing in a dark room; Sarah and Lisa are asleep in one bed; Sophia is in her crib (I can hear little sucking sounds, does she suck her thumb? I don't know); and Mark is asleep behind me. We had a fun day in San Francisco yesterday; despite fog, mist, and coolness. When I get out in the real world away from the seclusion of our little Valley, I feel more in touch with the pulse of humanity. There are so many different kinds of people in the world! And so many things to see. I love seeing it all. And hopefully, visiting family members in the next few day will ALSO be a pleasant experience! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Glad you guys are having a good time...it's always nice to get out of the valley and experience the world!