Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am home from work. My nice husband is in the kitchen fixing our dinner (he's pretty good at that), and I'm looking forward to potentially FOUR hours before I fall asleep on the couch during a show I am sure I have been dying to see. What should I do for four hours? Mop the floor? It's been waiting for me for awhile. Type up a new post? Okay, I'm doing that. Sew something? Kylee's birthday is next week, I could surprise her with a new dress. But that involves a lot of thought and work. Play the piano? Scrapbook? I'm out of the piano/scrapbook habit. Read my John Grisham novel? Maybe. Exercise? No, did that already. Hmm, what is worse than free time, with no clear way to spend it? (No free time? yes, I think so.) I think I'll sew Kylee a dress. After dinner. Maybe.

I'm a very decisive person.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Karen, the next time you have free time and can't decide what to do come on over. I have a LONG list you can help with ;-)

reallifemormonwife said...

Sure, just let me know a date and time!

Just Dad said...

Free time??? where the HECK was I? I would have thought of four somethings for you to do!!!